From the article: Create Your Personal Vision Statement
Your personal vision statement guides your life. Your personal vision statement provides the direction necessary to guide the course of your days and the choices you make about your career. Your personal vision statement is the light shining in the darkness toward which you turn to find your way. Your personal vision statement illuminates your way. Share your life vision. See More Reader Responses. Share Your Life Vision
My personal vision
- I want to be a excellent trainer for the managers of enterprises.
- —Guest Matt
- My vision in life is to be successful in my profession and a good wife someday. I'm just a student but I know with a little perseverance that I can do this :)
- —Guest Nicole
- My vision is to create honesty in the environment in my company.
- —Guest pardeshi
Personal Vision Statement
- To be healthy, financially secure, competent and successful in my chosen career, and have my positive attitude and goals help and inspire everyone around me. To never stop learning and to pass on what I learn to others. To develop greater patience, understanding, and love for others. To experience life to the fullest through travel, the arts, learning, feeling, loving, and living. To be content at every stage but never complacent. For my family to know in all things and at all times that I love and value them.
Our Vision Statement
- Create opportunity for everyone at anytime after my life time too .
- —Guest Iyappan
- Thank you for the great work of God you are doing, may the good Lord our God Bless you and use you more, more.
- —Guest Pr Nsubuga Ronnie
Marriage & business motto
- My husband is 10 years younger than I (65 and 55). We made a marriage motto, "Do good, have fun" seven years ago when we wed. Then went into business and made it our business motto, it has been good to decide things based on our values this way. Short hand between us and effective as one is shaking their head yes to the other.
- —Guest Jeanne
The Hidden Diamond
- My vision is my God command and is to bring out the best in others. To help others to discover the hidden Diamond they have inside of their heart. To make it shine and bring the best out of them and live a life with PASSION!
- —Guest De La Vega
- My personal vision is to be passionate and successful in lives and life... Excelling my career and enlightenment. My great personal vision is to be a master and develop myself. To create and maintain a relationship with my co-workers, friends,and all.
- —Guest suso mgeni
The path to heal and unite
- My purpose is to pave the way for the scared and unsure. I will show the less fortunate, the abused, of any background, culture, or race. Any man, woman, or child that is in need of healing or simply a helping hand; that with creativity, spirituality, and empathy there is some courage to take charge of their life's path. I will continue demonstrating unity through my own family as well as those I am blessed to meet throughout my life!
- —Guest Bobby
- Rich my dreams within five years. What are my dreams? ... they're inside of my life. I am working for my dreams every day.
- —Guest Mezegebe
- My vision of life is to propagate brotherhood, love, equality, peace, and justice among all humans including me.
- —Guest sarwar mahmood
My personal vision
- My personal vision is to live a successful, passionate life. To excel in my career and bring enlightenment to others, to share compassion and joy with others. To be a master of myself and develop my core being. To create and maintain loving relationships with my family, friends and my partner. To be committed to growing and taking risks.
- —Guest Dee
- "A real temptation exists only for seconds, write down what ever bubbles up in that state, later you will realize how deeply you can think” "When ever you feel angry two things have been done, either you have done bad perhaps to others or others have done to you, in either case neither be the first, nor let others be the second" "When ever mathematical calculations done wrong, there must be a reason, search for the real reason; may be you absent mind who knows"
- —Guest Altahir Irshien
- My vision in life is to become a successful person and have a successful life in this word.
- —Guest marissa
1-15 of 119Next