From the article: Create Your Personal Vision Statement
Your personal vision statement guides your life. Your personal vision statement provides the direction necessary to guide the course of your days and the choices you make about your career. Your personal vision statement is the light shining in the darkness toward which you turn to find your way. Your personal vision statement illuminates your way. Share your life vision. See More Reader Responses. Share Your Life Vision
The Hidden Diamond
- My vision is my God command and is to bring out the best in others. To help others to discover the hidden Diamond they have inside of their heart. To make it shine and bring the best out of them and live a life with PASSION!
- —Guest De La Vega
- My personal vision is to be passionate and successful in lives and life... Excelling my career and enlightenment. My great personal vision is to be a master and develop myself. To create and maintain a relationship with my co-workers, friends,and all.
- —Guest suso mgeni
The path to heal and unite
- My purpose is to pave the way for the scared and unsure. I will show the less fortunate, the abused, of any background, culture, or race. Any man, woman, or child that is in need of healing or simply a helping hand; that with creativity, spirituality, and empathy there is some courage to take charge of their life's path. I will continue demonstrating unity through my own family as well as those I am blessed to meet throughout my life!
- —Guest Bobby
- Rich my dreams within five years. What are my dreams? ... they're inside of my life. I am working for my dreams every day.
- —Guest Mezegebe
- My vision of life is to propagate brotherhood, love, equality, peace, and justice among all humans including me.
- —Guest sarwar mahmood
My personal vision
- My personal vision is to live a successful, passionate life. To excel in my career and bring enlightenment to others, to share compassion and joy with others. To be a master of myself and develop my core being. To create and maintain loving relationships with my family, friends and my partner. To be committed to growing and taking risks.
- —Guest Dee
- "A real temptation exists only for seconds, write down what ever bubbles up in that state, later you will realize how deeply you can think” "When ever you feel angry two things have been done, either you have done bad perhaps to others or others have done to you, in either case neither be the first, nor let others be the second" "When ever mathematical calculations done wrong, there must be a reason, search for the real reason; may be you absent mind who knows"
- —Guest Altahir Irshien
- My vision in life is to become a successful person and have a successful life in this word.
- —Guest marissa
- I want to be the best husband to my wife. A God fearing Father to my children. Hope to the needy and oppressed. And above all I want to rest in the lord a good Christian and finally make heaven.
- To bring the joy in my family when one day I become an independant man because a lot of the time, I was depending on them.
- —Guest adili salum
I was given a vision; it changed my life
- http://www.christianforums.com/t7693578/ I was given a vision. It changed my life, my life was never going to be the same after my vision.
- —Guest house point
retiring and happy
- My vision statement: To bring kindness, love, joy and beauty in my life and all others.
- —Guest Sue Sanders
My vision for my life
- I want to be a pure devotee of Lord Swaminarayan and with this I want to be a unique person in management through my qualifications, skills...
- —Guest sharad
- My vision is to become a successful man and have a successful life. To have a job that I want and love, have a happy family full of love and honesty. I also want to help the needy, bring people closer to jesus, teach them the word. To become an icon in the field I have chosen; also want to be an inspiration and to be a moltivator to all people who will be part of my life.
- —Guest Daniel olubanke
MY PERSONAL MISSION In LIFE
- To accomplish all my goals in life. :) 1. Obey , Respect and Repay my parents for giving me a wonderful and happy life and most of all the LOVE that they give to me. :) 2. To become a successful wife to my future husband and most important is to become a successful mother to my children. To have a job that suits me, or should I say a job that I want and love. :) And also have a happy family full of LOVE and HONESTY. :)
- —Guest Angelica Villanes
1-15 of 112Next