A good employee is a treasured member of your work community. I have shared the qualities, skills, and attributes that I believe make a good employee - good. What do you think makes a good employee - good? Please share your opinion about what constitutes a good employee.
Looking for responses from readers to other Human Resources and work world questions? Here are thoughts, tips, and ideas from readers on a variety of business issues.
A Good Employee
- A good employee is someone who is not a kiss ass to their boss. An employee who comes to work on time, an employee who is not conceited, love to go to school to learn something new and not to get free experience at work (when some employee pay thousands of $ just to be promoted). A good employee is not putting theirself up and gossiping of other employee.
- —Guest angel
- The article is very well documentd. Each point is specified in an orderly way. A few sugesstions - Can we add the training needs as per the pointers? It will be easy for the employees to realte.
- —Guest alka
What makes a good employee?
- Sometimes, being a good employee doesn’t only mean getting done what needs to be finished, it also means having a great attitude while completing your day to day tasks, and being a role model for newer employees.
- —Guest Paul T
What Makes a Good Employee - Good?
- If there is one thing that everyone can agree upon in the job market, it is that great employees are hard to come by. Whether you are an employee yourself and you feel like you are always pulling the weight of the other people in the office or if you are a boss who is wondering how you can actually get some people on board who can do the job, you know that great employees are at a premium. But what exactly makes an employee great? These ten top things are guides to bosses looking for greatness in a new hire and for employees trying to get noticed in the workplace and be the kind of employee who has the potential to move up in the company chain.
- A good employee can be classified as dependable, loyal, hard-working and an asset to any team they work with. A good employee understands there is good and bad in every environment and they strive to look beyond the bad to emphasize the good.
A Good Employee
- A good employee is someone who is always willing to go the extra mile. Even better, they go above and beyond cheerfully and thrive on putting in extra effort, when necessary, to do the best job possible for their team and for the company as a whole.
- —Guest Alison