What brings you joy at work? I know what brings me joy. Perhaps we share similar joyful moments, events and circumstances in the workplace? It's easy to get so bogged down in the day-to-day busy, and the seemingly endless problems, that we forget to cherish the best moments, those moments that provide the motivation that keeps you showing up for work every day. What motivates the motivators? Share what brings you joy.Share What Brings You Joy
What Gives Me Joy in Life.
- That I see tons of people who are doing well in the office, Market, their Business lives, Spiritual, Physically and otherwise ..gives me great Joy.
- —Guest Danie Jumbo UCHE
Respect and appreciation
- When bosses and colleagues respect one another, treat one another with dignity regardless of status and position, it can do wonders. Respect should be the top priority in any organization, big or small. Appreciate each other and the efforts they put to work. Respect and appreciation can go a long way.
- —Guest Molly
What brings me joy at work
- Being able to perform any task(s) assigned to me in record time and without direct supervision.
- —Guest Mabel
What brings me the greatest joy
- The simple things we take for granted. That my family is healthy. That we have a nice home. That we didn't suffer the devastation so many people were affected by during our recent hurricane and noreaster. The love, support and guidance of family and friends when you need them the most and, in general, on an everyday basis. These are things money cannot buy and they mean the most always.
- —Guest Toby Lapin
What Brought Me Joy at Work?
- When a colleague got a promotion - on his last day in the office, he said to me, it is because of your development, mentoring and constantly encouraging me to do better that I have exceeded my own expectations and have now been appointed as HOD Finance for the City of Johannesburg. I was taken by surprise - as I had very little to do with this person as we were in two different sections - he finance - me social services. But, he was aware of my chats with my staff and how I encouraged them: to always strive for excellence and do their best, and he took me seriously and applied this to his own life and situation.
- —Guest roger
Trend of Growth
- Growing my subordinates thrills me most - their growth eases pressure and has got a bearing on my growth as well.
- —Guest Jonathan
- Watching my coworkers work together with joy and respect. I helped put this team together and I'm very proud to see everyone working efficiently while having fun.
- —Guest Mo
- When I spearhead an activity and I exceed the expected results, I became happy and overjoyed.
- —Guest Olive Baijuka
What brings me joy at work?
- Implementing something new that I have learnt and see it work positively in my organisation.
- —Guest Judith Oppong-Tawiah
Doing My Job Perfectly
- When I have done my job perfectly and my boss recognises it and appreciates. That makes me very happy. If I get support, assistance in how to improve my work performance, it also makes me feel that I am very important to that position and that Management is happy for me also gives me joy at my work place.
- —Guest Evalyne
The Ultimate Recipient
- When the services rendered by me satisfy the ultimate recipient brings me joy, rather than a pat from my superior.
- —Guest narasimham s marur
- The freedom to be "myself" is the main asset of my workplace; it's important to think positively and to know that you are accepted as you are.
- —Guest aurora
What Brings Me Joy in the Office
- As a trainer - seeing my trainees able to use effectively the purchasing tools in the course of their work/duties/functions.
- —Guest titi
What Brings Me Joy at Work?
- Assisting in the growth of a new leader and watching them grow and become better than I could have ever dreamed.
- —Guest Michelle