This sample employee announcement allows you to welcome your new employee graciously and publicly. The employee announcement tells coworkers what the new employee will do and his or her job title.
The employee announcement may tell coworkers something about the new employee, but it can be as simple as announcing that the new employee is starting and the date.
The employee announcement is an opportunity for new coworkers to think about how their jobs will interact with that of the new employee. You can send this employee announcement by email to all employees. Be sure to post the employee announcement in any department where employees have no email access.
Ann Thompson is joining Mediquick Products to fill our open position in customer service. Her first day is Tuesday, April 8.
Ann has worked for a number of years in customer service and we are delighted to welcome her to the Mediquick team. If you see Ann around the building, be sure to welcome her to the company. She will participate in employee onboarding activities for her first couple of weeks on the job.
Ann's new employee mentor is Mark Veju, so if you have questions or need to meet with Ann, you can talk with Mark before she starts.
Ann will work closely with the other customer service specialists. She will work in the customer service department wing. Take a moment to stop by and welcome Ann to the company.
Thanks for joining me in welcoming Ann to the team.
Name of Department Manager / Boss
More Sample New Employee Announcements
- New Employee Welcome With Job Description for Coworkers
- Employee Announcement: Simple
- Emailed Employee Announcement With Background and Experience
- Sample Basic Employee Introduction
Sample New Employee Welcome Letters
- New Employee Welcome Letter
- Sample New Employee Welcome Letter With Schedule
- Simple Welcome Letter: Start Date and General Schedule
- New Employee Welcome Letter: Schedule a Meeting Before Start Date
- New Employee Welcome With Introduction to Coworkers