Top 9 New Year's Resolutions:
- Top 9 New Year's Resolutions: 1. Spend More Time with Family & Friends 2. Fit in Fitness 3. Fall in love 4. Quit Smoking 5. Quit Drinking 6. Enjoy Life More 7. Learn Something New 8. Help Others 9. Get Organized
- —Guest nishant morey
Be a yes person
- To say YES more often. For example, if I'm asked to go to a gathering or party and I feel too lazy, I will summon the energy and have some fun with friends!
- —Guest Kat
- I want to be more serious and strict about my university and studing and my future, and less watching movies and serials.
- —Guest Nima
- This New Year's I plan to learn a song on the piano monthly as well as read a book a month. I also plan on spending less money and saving at least $20 a week.
- —Guest WyNewcombe
- ...will be filled with more peace, joy and healing. Admitting, facing and addressing my addiction. Turning back toward life, instead of hiding from others and myself. Reestablishing my relationship with God.
- —Guest DocMom
New Year's Resolution
- My new year resolution is to try to control my anger and to maintain accuracy in my work.
- —Guest apurva
I am not a judge
- I need to stop judging others before I know them.
- —Guest Tia
- I want to bring out the best I can be and be a good daugher for my family.
- —Guest katherine lacson
New Year's resolution
- I need to be of good cheer, focused, and be intent on one thing.
- —Guest Monica Chuma
That's my PROMISE
- I will change from BAD PERSON to GOOD PERSON - tataasan ko pa ang aking pasensiya at tuturuan ko ang aking sarili na kontrolin ang aking emosyon" (tataasan my patience and taught myself to control my emotions ).
- —Guest alkhaser
Share good news
- May the Almighty God bless you all with good health, prosperity and knowledge of Eternal life.
- —Guest TG Vijayaraj
Resolution for My New Year
- I'll break my bad habits, try to develop new and good habits, and I want to learn something new.
- —Guest angel kirti dua
My New Year
- I'm gonna try to be less bossy. This has been my resolution for the past 4 years, will this be my year?
- —Guest The lone repeater
My New Year's Resolution
- To write diary regularly, keep notes of day-to-day activities and work related info in only one note book from 2011-2020.
- —Guest DAMU
Love and Money
- Finding my true love and getting married. Be more organized. Take a vacation to a beach place. Less Facebook and more reading.
- —Guest Miriam