Want to learn about strategic planning quickly and efficiently? Don't want to read all the site resources about strategic planning and strategic Human Resources just yet? These are the articles I'd like you to read in this order and why. This is the quick path to learning about strategic planning. You can explore the additional resources at your own pace.
- Build a Strategic Framework: Vision Statements tells you why strategic planning is important and helps you understand vision statements.
- Build a Strategic Framework: Mission Statements provides the basic approach and information about developing a mission statement.
- Build a Strategic Framework: Identify Core Values tells you why organizational values are important and provides examples of values.
- How to Make Values Live in Your Organization gives you a process for identifying your organizations core values.
- Build a Strategic Framework: Identify Strategies, Goals and Action Plans defines the terms: strategies, goals, and action plans and guides you in creating them.
- How to Implement Strategic Planning: Vision Statement, Mission Statement, Values tells you how to implement these steps in your organization so strategic planning becomes integral to your organizations operation.
Interested in expanding your information about strategic and business planning and strategic Human Resources even further, to apply this information more broadly? See my Strategic and Business Planning Resources.