This sample new employee introduction letter welcomes your new staff member. It introduces the new employee to his or her coworkers. A nice touch for the employee is to schedule an informal time, with food and drinks, for coworkers to greet their new teammate.
Send this employee introduction letter by email and post it in any department where employees have no email access. This employee introduction is an integral component in your new employee welcome process.
I’d like to introduce you to our newest employee. Mike Martin has accepted our offer of employment as a marketing manager. His first day is (date). Please join us at 4 p.m. in the main conference room for appetizers and drinks to meet Mike and welcome him to the company on his first day.
Mike has fifteen years of experience in increasingly responsible roles within marketing at several companies. In his most recent position, Mike managed marketing for (Company Name). His experience is enhanced by his Bachelor’s degree in Business with a Marketing major. He is currently working on his MBA in his spare time.
As Marketing Manager, Mike is responsible for the overall leadership of the marketing department and the marketing staff. He reports to (Name – Title) Specifically, Mike will lead our efforts in these areas:
- Researching and evaluating new product opportunities, demand for potential products, and customer needs and insights.
- Overall marketing strategy and execution of plans for the existing products.
- Working with product development teams to manage new product development.
- Managing launch campaigns for new products.
- Managing distribution channels for products.
- Ensuring effective, branded marketing communications including the company website, print communication, and advertising.
- Managing media and marketing staff and external PR agencies.
- Analysis of the effectiveness of all marketing efforts.
Mike will work closely with the product development teams. His office is (Location).
Thanks for joining me in welcoming Mike to the team.
Name of Department Manager / Boss
More Sample New Employee Announcements
- New Employee Welcome With Job Description for Coworkers
- Employee Announcement: Simple
- Emailed Employee Announcement With Background and Experience
- Sample Basic Employee Introduction
Sample New Employee Welcome Letters
- New Employee Welcome Letter
- Sample New Employee Welcome Letter With Schedule
- Simple Welcome Letter: Start Date and General Schedule
- New Employee Welcome Letter: Schedule a Meeting Before Start Date
- New Employee Welcome With Introduction to Coworkers