Are you looking for information about human resources management, human resources development, how to manage and supervise people, or how to work with people at work? Here are the resources you need to start, manage and develop your human resources department and all of the people aspects of your business and work. See the Human Resources, management, and business glossary.
Before you plunge into the intricacies of recruiting and hiring, and the rest of the information on the site, are you interested in fundamental information about Human Resources?
The most frequent question I receive from readers is: What is Human Resources? These fundamental human resource questions are answered in my FAQ. A management pro? Move on. If you are just starting out or have basic questions about Human Resources and the HR field, check out my HR FAQ.
Human Resources Management Site Guide
Want more management, business and human resources information? The information you need is here.
Looking for information about recruiting, hiring and paying employees? Find information about recruiting and hiring employees and employee salary and benefits.
Looking for information about supervision, leadership, management, and performance management? Find information about supervision, leadership, management, and performance management here.
Looking for information about business management, stress management, policy development, and workplace management? Find information about business management, stress management, policy development, and workplace management.
Looking for information about any aspect of human resources, motivation, coaching, training or education for your business or organization? You've found the right resource. Here are all the resources you'll need to effectively start, manage and develop your human resources department and all aspects of your business. Find information about motivation, coaching, training or education.
What can you do to build your career? These sites provide career builders, career education, career planning, career counseling, career development and job search information for you. Look for job openings, job hunting essentials, executive search strategies, temporary employment ideas and more. Boost your own career or locate staff by exploring these job search and employment sites.
Four Types of Visitors Will Benefit From This HR Site
This Human Resources site offers support and assistance to four types of visitors:
- People who work in or manage any aspect of human resources including training, organization development, benefits, and more; (The site offers resources for people who are beginners, mid-career, and later-career professionals.)
- People who manage, lead, or supervise people;
- People who want to increase their personal effectiveness and success or career effectiveness and success; and
- People who want to improve their ability to work effectively with people at work.
New to This Human Resources Website?
Take a look at these resources. They will get you started and tell you quickly what information is available.
- Most Recent Articles, Policies, and Site Recommendations: the most recent additions to the site.
- Articles: 2000-2004: earlier, but still relevant, articles and resources.
- Most Popular Topics: the articles people read again and again.
- Work Relationship, Leadership, and Management Tips: anyone who works with people whether a manager or a coworker, will find these tips useful.
- Quick Start Learning Guides: quick learning, goal-oriented paths through the material on the site.
- Inspirational Quotations for Business and Work: quotations focus on work-related issues and motivation.
- Indepth Free Email Classes and Career Success Tips: are perfect for when you have time to invest in your personal and professional development.
- Business, Management and Human Resources Glossary: Human Resources terms defined with examples and samples.
- Humor and Inspiration: check out work related humorous sites and inspirational sites.