Want basic information about human resources including a definition? Career planning, a career outlook and more? I've answered some of the questions about human resources that I receive most frequently in email. I trust the responses to these human resources questions will be useful to you, too.
- What is Human Resources?
- What is a Human Resource?
- What is Human Resource Management?
- What is Human Resource Development?
- More HR Basics
What Does a Human Resources Professional Do?
- Human Resources Manager, Human Resources Generalist, or Human Resources Director
- Labor Relations Manager, the Director of Industrial Relations, and Labor Relations Staff
- Dispute Resolution Specialist, a Conciliator, an Arbitrator, and a Mediator
- International Human Resources Manager
- Training Manager, Training Director, or Training Specialist
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP) Manager
- Benefits Manager
- Employment Manager, a Recruiter, or a Placement Specialist
- Employer Relations Manager
- Compensation Manager
- Job Analysis or Occupational Specialists and Managers
HR Questions About Degrees and Credentials
HR Questions About Jobs and Careers
Human Resources: Questions About Related Popular Topics
Performance Management (review, appraisal, evaluation) process redesign and development?
Human Resources: Frequently Asked Questions About this Site
How can I find out if a particular topic is covered on the site? You can check for the most recent content additions to the site. But the easiest way to determine if your topic is covered is to use the Search Box in the upper right hand corner of each page. Search on the topic about which you seek information.
Want more management, business and human resources information? Take a look at these resources.