You don't have to use a lot of words to write a basic employee introduction. Sometimes, time or other events preclude the opportunity to write an employee introduction that includes the background and experience of the new employee. It's better to write a basic introduction than to ignore the new employee joining your team. This is a sample basic employee introduction, an integral component in how you welcome new employees to your team.
Sample Basic Employee Introduction
To All Staff:
Tom Palazzolo is joining the team in a channel sales job starting this Tuesday. Tom brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to his new job. He'll be sitting with the other channel sales specialists in the sales wing. We've added Tom to the staff directory on the wiki. So, don't be a stranger; stop by and welcome Tom to our team.
Manager, Channel Sales
More Sample New Employee Announcements
- New Employee Welcome With Job Description for Coworkers
- Employee Announcement: Simple
- Emailed Employee Announcement With Background and Experience
Sample New Employee Welcome Letters
- New Employee Welcome Letter
- Sample New Employee Welcome Letter With Schedule
- Simple Welcome Letter: Start Date and General Schedule
- New Employee Welcome Letter: Schedule a Meeting Before Start Date
- New Employee Welcome With Introduction to Coworkers