If your goal is a superior, high performance workforce that is focused on continuous improvement, you need to manage people within a performance management and development framework. When you implement each of these seven components, you'll ensure the development of the superior workforce you seek.
Key components are:
- hire the best,
- effectively communicate direction and progress,
- design a motivating reward and recognition system,
- provide regular feedback,
- provide recognition for contributions,
- provide training and development, and
- end the relationship quickly if it's not working out.
Want to know the rest of the story? Read my article. I've been working on this process with a client and I can hardly wait to see the positive results over time. Join me on the journey in your workplace.
Image Copyright Michael Blann / Getty Images
Recruit and Develop a Superior Workforce