Need a job description for the role of HR Manager? The HR manager, depending upon the size of the firm, may have a role that is similar to an HR director in a larger firm.
The Human Resources Manager guides and manages the overall provision of HR services, policies, and programs for a company within a small to mid-sized company, or a portion of the Human Resources function within a large company. The major areas the Human Resources manager manages can include:
- recruiting and staffing;
- organizational departmental planning;
- performance management and improvement systems;
- organization development;
- employment and compliance to regulatory concerns regarding employees; and
- many more functions. See an HR manager job description sample.
Image Copyright istockphoto / Peter Chen
More About HR Job Descriptions