Stopping by on Christmas Eve to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday season. Hopefully, you are taking some time off from work to spend with your family and friends. I am.
Gather 'round your Christmas tree to laugh and share memories of all of the years that have gone by. Remember the people that you have loved who are no longer with you. Remember the fun and laughter from earlier celebrations. Let the memories waft through the current celebration enhancing your joy and thankfulness with warm memories.
And, pledge to make this next year your best year ever. Pledge to fill the year with the people, activities, ideas, and work that make your life a wonderland. Make this year your best Christmas ever. I extend my best wishes to you and yours for a happy day and a happy holiday season. Make all of your dreams come true.
Celebrate Holiday Diversity
I have always celebrated Christmas. Millions of people practice Catholicism and Christian religions. But many people worldwide don't. Millions of people in the United States, and many more millions worldwide, don't celebrate Christmas religiously.
Use this holiday time to begin learning about the practices of others. You'll add another layer of appreciation and joy to your own life. (Today, I learned about Japanese Christmas meals and Middle Eastern Christmas recipes for the traditional holiday meal.)
Image Copyright Nina Kaiser
Merry Christmas Fun
- What does it cost to buy business insurance for Santa? About.com's Business Insurance Guide Gregory Boop lets you know.
- Where is Santa on his journey to your house? Robert Longley, About.com's US Government Info Guide tells you how to track Santa through NORAD.
- Richard Nordquist, About.com's Grammar guru, shares the 100 words and phrases that ticked you off the most in 2012.
- NORAD tracks Santa.
- Is Your Workplace Elf-Friendly?
- Here's a Reindeer Cam for the children. (grin) The reindeer are fed at 10 and 5.