Looking for ways to keep the holiday season under control? You can thrive, not just survive, and create a wonderful holiday season this year. You just need to do four things:
- keep your expectations rational,
- take care of yourself,
- take control of your time and limit your commitments, and
- embrace your family and friends.
Creating traditions at home and at work is also important for the holiday season. These holiday season tips will help you reduce stress, relax, and breeze through the holiday season feeling grounded and in control.
Use Holidays to Boost - Not Blow - Your Career
The career sites at About.com have put together a handy holiday career success guide about how to use the activities and events of the holiday season to help your career. Plenty of events exist during the holidays to derail your career including too much:
- to drink at the office holiday party,
- time missed to prepare holiday festivities,
- time shopping online during work hours, and
- stress and sleepiness at work because of holiday commitments.
These career tips will assist.
How do you stay on top of both your career and non-work life during the holidays? Is work-life balance possible?
Image Copyright Rey Rojo
More About Work and the Holiday Season