Is your company ready for recruiting in the world of mobile? With so many young people ditching desktops, laptops, and even tablets in favor of their phones, it may be your best approach. For certain jobs and to reach certain populations, it may be your only effective approach.
Swapna Joshi, Sr. Product Manager, Mobile Solutions at Simply Hired and Joel Cheesman, Founder, Morale.me are putting on a free webinar, Recruiting Social: Maximizing Mobile on Wednesday, Nov. 28, 1:00PM - 2:00PM EST.
In this webinar, they'll cover these topics.
- Determine which jobs are suited to mobile recruiting
- Connect with candidates using mobile
- Further your employer brand as part of your mobile strategy
- Augment your current recruiting practices with mobile
- Leverage new mobile advertising options on Google, Facebook, and Twitter
- Utilize Foursquare as a recruiting channel
- Decipher the meanings of NFC, QR, and SMS
- Choose between native apps and web apps, and more. The webinar is available at no charge courtesy of SimplyHired. You can register here.
Image Copyright SimplyHired