It is hard for me to imagine doing work I hated every single day. Or, going to a workplace that hurt my self-esteem or made me participate in constantly negative self talk as a result of coworkers. Lacking a good relationship with my boss would make working a real downer. Yet, many people do this every day.
Are you miserable at work? Do you never feel good about getting up and heading to work on Monday? Do you feel unchallenged, unhappy, or not in control? Is your boss the worst? Do your coworkers engage in unjustifiable complaining all day long? Is no contribution ever good enough?
If you continue to participate in any of these situations, you will ensure that you will continue to hate your job. And, hating your job is the centerpiece for a miserable life. Why go there? You don't have to be miserable at work.
- My negative coworkers.
- My bad boss.
- Lack of challenge in my job.
- Boring work.
- Low pay.
- Few opportunities for promotion.
- Other. Please respond in "comments" below.
- View Results
Image © Sean Fel
More Ways to Stop Being Miserable at Work
- Top Ten Reasons to Quit Your Job
- Create Your Own Path: Career Promotion Tips
- Achieve Your Dreams: Six Steps Accomplish Your Goals and Resolutions